When your order is confirmed with your Shadowspec consultant and they have processed it in our system, you will receive an automatic email. This email will let you know that your order is confirmed and being prepared for pick and pack. A second email containing your consignment tracking number will be generated when your order has been packed and is ready for collection by our carrier. Once your order has been collected and is in transit, you will receive a further email. A final email will be sent upon delivery of your order.
In summary, you can expect to receive an email from us at the following stages of processing your order:
- #1 - Order confirmed and is awaiting pick and pack
- #2 - Order is packed and ready for collection by our carrier – this will contain your tracking number
- #3 - Order has been collected from our warehouse by the carrier and is in transit to your specified delivery address
- #4 - Order has been delivered
You may also receive an extra email/s if there are delays in transit. We have a team who are responsible for tracking your package daily. They will be in contact with the courier promptly and will work with them to get your order back on track as soon as possible.
If this is the case, you will be contacted when:
- There is a delay and our team are working on resolving this
- Your order is back in transit
- Your order has been delivered